1. U-shape vacuum drier has a jacket to conduct heat. Its slot cover canopen automatically and heat at the same time. There is ahollow agitatorwhich can conduct heat inside the vessel, and this agitator rotatesclockwise and anticlockwise, then the material inside the vessel will fullaccp/ heated during forced mixing, speeding up the evaporation, andtake away the steam through vacuuming to dry.
2. The equipment can be made from SS304, SS316L, Ti, Hastenoy PTFElined or other materials, and the jacket and heat insulation areall madefrom SUS 304 or 316 L stainless steel, both inside and outside walls arell polished, not only easier to clean to meet the sterile requirement ofmedicine, but also helping the heat conduction, shorten the drying time.
3. The equipment has bigger area for conducting heat, (Compared with thedouble-cone rotary vacuum dryer, it has over 1/3 more areas forconducting heat, with 70% loading capacity, 50% drying time less). It hashigh heat conduction coefficient, small covering area, and lots of otheradvantages.
4. Low operation cost. The secondary cycloidal-pin wheel reducer isapplicable for driving s power is 4KW which is 40% lower than that ofother driers of diferent types. Therefore, the driving power is low and thesped ratio is high, fss que can greatly reduce power consumption.
5. It is suitable for trea rrent of raw materials of high moisture. Due toforced mixing and heat
transfer, it is the most suitable for processingparticles and raw materials of high moisture. The block materils at theinlet will not agglutinate after finishing drying.