??Problems that are likely to occur during the installation of the dryer: according to the equipment process layout drawing drawn by the process technology department and the installation construction drawing, foundation drawing, equipment outline size and mutual spacing, etc., draw lines and locate, organize foundation construction and equipment handling bit. When designing the equipment process floor plan, the following factors should be considered for equipment positioning.
(1) Should be adapted to the needs of the process
(2) It should be convenient for the storage, transportation and on-site cleaning of workpieces
(3) The external dimensions of the equipment and its accessories, the position and distance of the moving parts
(4) The requirements for equipment installation, maintenance and operation shall be guaranteed
(5) Work matching between workshop and equipment, including the width and height of the door, the span and height of the workshop, etc.
??In accordance with the requirements of the relevant specifications for the installation and acceptance of mechanical equipment, the equipment should be installed and leveled to ensure stable installation, reduce vibration, avoid deformation, ensure processing accuracy, and prevent unreasonable wear and tear.
Technical clarification should be carried out before installation, and construction personnel should be organized to carefully study the relevant technical information of the equipment, understand the performance and requirements of the equipment and the items to be met during construction.