1. Before starting the machine, check the air source triple parts, drain the water and ensure sufficient oil level.
2. Ensure that the dryer equipment is well grounded, and the temperature instrument on the equipment should pass the metrological verification.
3. Check and maintain the parts, such as adding lubricating oil to the bearing, adjusting the pulley, checking the electrical circuit, the rocker arm of the door, the connection of the pipeline, etc. and fixing them.
4. The failure of the raw material to catch fire may be due to the design problem of the dryer equipment, or the failure of the raw material to absorb and cause a fire in the dryer. In addition, it may also be caused by human factors, such as forcibly heating a dryer that is too small to achieve the drying effect, causing a fire. At this time, replace and modify the dryer equipment, check whether the dryer is installed correctly, whether there is air leakage or increase the wind pressure, etc.
To use the dryer properly, be careful about increasing the temperature of the dryer so as not to cause a fire.
5. There is a problem that raw materials cannot be dried at one time, which is mainly caused by too small a dryer or improper use of a dryer. In addition, errors in the wind pressure and flow calculation of the wind network will also lead to such failures.
It is possible to replace or re-modify the drying equipment, or ask the manufacturer to recalculate the wind pressure, flow and other changes. If it is caused by improper operation, the operator will strictly follow the instructions for correct operation.
6. Make sure that the fixing bolts of the machine base are not loose, the connection of the supporting spring is tight enough, and the control of the computer board, the wind wheel and the heat exchanger have good flexibility.