1. If the vacuum dryer is not used for a long time, wipe the exposed electroplated parts and apply neutral grease to prevent corrosion, and put a plastic film dust cover on it, and place it in a dry room to prevent electrical components from being damaged by moisture. Affect.
2. If the dry item is wet, add a filter between the vacuum box and the vacuum pump to prevent the wet gas from entering the vacuum pump and cause the vacuum pump to malfunction. ?
3. The vacuum dryer should always be kept clean, and the door glass should not be wiped with a reactive chemical solution, but should be wiped with a soft cotton cloth. ?
4. The shell of the vacuum box must be effectively grounded to ensure safe use.
5. Except for maintenance, the left box cover cannot be disassembled to avoid damage to the electrical control system.
6. If the rubber plug of the air release valve is difficult to rotate, it can be lubricated with an appropriate amount of grease inside.
7. If the dried items become light weight and small in size (small particles) after drying, a barrier net should be added to the vacuum port in the working room to prevent the dry items from being sucked and damaging the vacuum pump (or solenoid valve).
8. The vacuum dryer is used in an environment where the relative humidity is ≤ 85% RH, there is no corrosive gas around, no strong vibration source and strong electromagnetic field.
9. There is no explosion-proof and anti-corrosion treatment in the working room of the vacuum dryer, and items that are flammable, explosive, and corrosive gases are not allowed to be dried.
10. After the vacuum dryer has been used for many times, it will produce a phenomenon that it cannot be vacuumed. At this time, the door seal should be replaced or the door buckle on the box should be adjusted to solve the problem.
Carefully, when the drying temperature of the empty box is higher than 200°C, slow air leakage will occur. At this time, remove the back cover of the box and use the hexagonal wrench to loosen the heater base, replace the sealing ring or tighten the heater base to solve the problem.
11. The vacuum pump cannot work for a long time, so when the air condition meets the requirements of dry goods, the vacuum valve should be closed first, and then the vacuum pump power supply should be closed. This prolongs the service life of the vacuum pump.