What problems should Wuxi vacuum dryer manufacturers pay attention to during use
1. The shell must be effectively grounded to ensure safe use.
2. The vacuum dryer should be used in an environment where the relative humidity is ≤85%RH, there is no corrosive gas around, no strong vibration source and strong electromagnetic field.
3. There is no explosion-proof and anti-corrosion treatment in the working room of the vacuum dryer, and items that are flammable, explosive, and corrosive gases are not allowed to be dried.
4. The vacuum pump cannot work for a long time, so when the vacuum degree meets the requirements of dry goods, the vacuum valve should be closed first, and then the power of the vacuum pump should be turned off. This prolongs the service life of the vacuum pump.
5. If the dry item is wet, it is better to add a filter between the vacuum box and the vacuum pump to prevent the wet gas from entering the vacuum pump and causing the vacuum pump to malfunction.
6. If the dried items become light weight and small in size (small granules) after drying, a barrier net should be added to the vacuum port in the working room to prevent the vacuum pump (or solenoid valve) from being inhaled by dry items.
7. After the vacuum dryer has been used for many times, it will produce a phenomenon that it cannot be vacuumed. At this time, the door seal should be replaced or the door buckle on the box should be adjusted to solve the problem. When the drying temperature of the vacuum box is higher than 200°C, slow air leakage will occur (except for 6050, 6050B, 6051, and 6053). At this time, remove the back cover of the box and use the hex wrench to loosen the heater base and replace the seal. Turn or tighten the heater base to resolve.
8. If the rubber plug of the air release valve is difficult to rotate, it can be lubricated with an appropriate amount of grease inside.
(such as petroleum jelly)
9. Except for maintenance, the left box cover (except for 6090 and 6210 models) cannot be disassembled to avoid damage to the electrical control system.
10. The vacuum dryer should always be kept clean. The door glass should not be wiped with reactive chemical solutions, but should be wiped with a soft cotton cloth.
11. If the vacuum dryer is not used for a long time, wipe the exposed electroplated parts and apply neutral grease to prevent corrosion, and put a plastic film dust cover on it, and place it in a dry room to prevent electrical components from being damaged by moisture. Affect.