1. After using the double-cone rotary vacuum dryer, the residue in the drying container should be cleaned to keep the whole machine clean and the vacuum pipeline unblocked.
2. For the butterfly valve at the discharge port, it is necessary to ensure that the residues in the butterfly valve body are cleaned up after each discharge, so as not to damage the sealing ring of the butterfly valve.
3. Add lubricating oil to the transmission chain and bearing every 3 months, and replace the lubricating oil every half a year for the reducer.
4. Frequently check whether the vacuum gauge, discharge butterfly valve and valves on the pipeline are flexible and sealed, and check whether there is any leakage at each connection.
5. Frequently check whether there are foreign objects in the heat transfer oil, and replace it immediately if any.