In the clinical trials of treating mild and moderate essential hypertension, telmisartan has a significant effect, and can effectively reduce systolic and diastolic blood pressure. In different clinical trials, clinical comparisons were carried out with placebo, calcium antagonists, β-blockers and angiotensin transferase inhibitors, etc., and the results found that telmisartan has similar or more significant effects, and its overall The curative effect is higher than that of sartan drugs such as losartan which were listed earlier. It not only effectively reduces the average pressure during the day and night for 24 hours, but also effectively controls the sudden symptoms of high blood pressure in the morning.
In patients with mild and moderate hypertension, the combination of 40~80mg telmisartan and 12.5mg hydrochlorothiazide is more effective than single medication.
Telmisartan has been widely affirmed and accepted by clinicians and patients after it was launched on the market. In just a few years, its sales have soared and it has become a new force in the treatment of hypertension.
However, the traditional route of producing the drug has low yield and complicated operation, which is not conducive to cost reduction, and three wastes pollution occurs, which causes relatively large pollution to the environment. Wuxi ZhangHua Machinery Co., Ltd. has carried out a lot of design and development work, and finally successfully developed the SR-tubular-cone reaction filtration and drying multifunctional machine, the invention patent number: ZL 20172 1560677.6. Realized a major breakthrough in the filtration, washing and drying equipment of telmisartan raw materials Breakthrough, and reached a strategic partnership with well-known pharmaceutical companies, making outstanding contributions to the quality of anti-hypertensive raw material medicine equipment.
Telmisartan refining and purification multifunctional equipment Medical three-in-one filtration washing and drying process:
(1) First seal the entire unit system, fill it with sterile inert gas (such as N2 gas) for protection, add crystallization liquid to be processed from the crystallizer to the "three-in-one" through the automatic valve, and close the feed valve after reaching a certain volume.
(2) Pass in inert gas to pressurize, and realize the solid-liquid separation of the crystallization liquid through the large metal filter plate at the bottom.
(3) After the solid-liquid separation of the crystallization solution, spray and wash the filter cake.
(4) After washing, the stirring device is lowered by the hydraulic device for stirring, and at the same time, the heating pipeline system inside the stirring is used to heat the material layer, and the temperature of the drying process is strictly controlled, otherwise the degradation and failure of the drug will be caused.
While heating and drying, vacuumize the system to make the solvent evaporate quickly, and at the same time start the dust collector to work automatically to ensure the normal ventilation of the vacuum system.
(5) After the material layer is dried and qualified (sampling test or automatic process analysis can be used), stop the vacuum and enter the automatic discharge program.
(6) Automatic discharge: lower the stirring device, control the stirring speed and the descending speed of the stirring blade to carry out the scraping and feeding action, so that the powdery material can quickly enter the silo through the discharge valve, and stop when the stirring is close to the metal filter plate layer Stir and descend, and then inject inert gas instantly to blow all the bottom materials to the silo.
ZhangHua Machinery carefully studies all the details and listens to your opinions. For many situations, we've come up with the best solutions.
Whenever a new challenge arises, we work with you to develop the right product.