Conditions and Precautions of Vacuum Dryer
1. The shell of the vacuum box must be effectively grounded to ensure safe use.
2. The vacuum box should be used in an environment where the relative humidity is ≤85%RH, there is no corrosive gas around, no strong vibration source and strong electromagnetic field.
3. There is no explosion-proof and anti-corrosion treatment in the vacuum box studio, and items that are flammable, explosive, and corrosive gases are not allowed to be dried.
4. The vacuum pump cannot work for a long time, so when the vacuum degree meets the requirements of dry goods, the vacuum valve should be closed first, and then the power of the vacuum pump should be turned off. This prolongs the service life of the vacuum pump.
5. If the dry item is wet, it is better to add a filter between the vacuum box and the vacuum pump to prevent the wet gas from entering the vacuum pump and causing the vacuum pump to malfunction.
6. If the dried items become light weight and small in size (small granules) after drying, a barrier net should be added to the vacuum port in the working room to prevent the vacuum pump (or solenoid valve) from being inhaled by dry items.
7. After the vacuum box has been used for many times, the phenomenon that it cannot be vacuumed will occur. At this time, the door seal should be replaced to solve it.
8. If the rubber plug of the air release valve is difficult to rotate, it can be lubricated with an appropriate amount of grease inside. (such as petroleum jelly)
9. Except for maintenance, the electric control box cannot be disassembled to avoid damage to the electrical control system.
10. The vacuum box should always be kept clean. Do not wipe the door sealing strip with reactive chemical solutions, but with a soft cotton cloth.
11. If the vacuum box is not used for a long time, wipe the exposed electroplated parts and apply neutral grease to prevent corrosion, and put a plastic film dust cover on it, and place it in a dry room to prevent electrical components from being damaged by moisture and affecting use.
12. When the drying box is discharged, the air valve on the box body must be opened for 5 to 10 minutes before opening the door.
13. The box is designed to work in a negative pressure area. Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to send any gas with a pressure higher than the normal one atmosphere into the box, and it is strictly forbidden to put explosive and flammable items. Pay attention to check the working conditions in the box when working , When any abnormal phenomenon is found, it should be shut down for maintenance immediately to avoid accidents.
14. It is strictly forbidden to tighten the door handle after vacuuming, so as not to damage the handle after breaking the vacuum.