Common sense of vacuum dryer maintenance:
1. The shell of the vacuum dryer is effectively grounded for use.
2. The vacuum dryer should be used in an environment where the relative humidity is ≤85%RH, there is no corrosive gas around, no strong vibration source and strong electromagnetic field.
3. There is no explosion-proof and anti-corrosion treatment in the working room of the vacuum dryer, and it is not allowed to put flammable, explosive, and corrosive gas-prone items into the vacuum dryer.
4. The vacuum pump cannot work for a long time, so when the vacuum degree meets the requirements of the items in the vacuum dryer, the vacuum valve should be closed first, and then the power of the vacuum pump should be turned off. Power supply, continue vacuuming, which can prolong the service life of the vacuum pump.
5. If the items in the vacuum dryer are wet, it is best to add a filter between the vacuum box and the vacuum pump to prevent the wet gas from entering the vacuum pump and causing the vacuum pump to malfunction.
6. If the items of the vacuum dryer are changed into light weight and small volume (small particles) after the vacuum dryer is machined, a barrier net should be added to the vacuum port in the working room to prevent the vacuum pump from being inhaled by the vacuum dryer. (or solenoid valve).
7. After the vacuum dryer has been used for many times, it will produce a phenomenon that it cannot be vacuumed. At this time, the door seal should be replaced or the door buckle on the box should be adjusted to solve the problem. When the temperature of the vacuum dryer in the vacuum box is higher than 200°C, there will be slow air leakage (except for 6050, 6050B, 6051, and 6053). Loosen the heater base, replace the sealing ring or tighten the heater base to solve the problem.
8. If the rubber plug of the air release valve is difficult to rotate, it can be lubricated with an appropriate amount of grease inside.
(such as Vaseline)
9. Except for maintenance, the left box cover (except for 6090 and 6210 models) cannot be disassembled to avoid damage to the electrical control system.
10. The vacuum dryer should always be kept clean. The door glass should not be wiped with reactive chemical solutions, but should be wiped with a soft cotton cloth.
11. If the vacuum dryer is not used for a long time, wipe the exposed electroplated parts and apply neutral grease to prevent corrosion, and put a plastic film dust cover on it, and place it in the room of the vacuum dryer to prevent the electrical components from being damp. Damaged, affect the use.