Polyglutamic acid (γ-pga), also known as natto gum and polyglutamic acid, is a water-soluble, biodegradable, non-toxic biopolymer produced by microbial fermentation. Polyglutamic acid is widely used in medicine, mainly as a slow-release targeting carrier of drugs and a carrier of external drugs. Polyglutamic acid is a biodegradable polymer, and its degradation products can be absorbed and utilized by the body or excreted through normal metabolism. It is mainly used for drug release and delivery carriers and non-permanent implant devices. In addition to meeting general physical and chemical performance requirements, it can also meet biocompatibility requirements.
In recent years, due to the enhancement of people's environmental awareness and the requirements of the national sustainable development strategy, the development of environmentally friendly materials and the development of products that improve environmental problems have become an industrial trend, which also promotes the industrialization of polyglutamic acid research and the process of exploration. In this century, a few well-known international companies have begun to conduct research on the production and application of polyglutamic acid, and some domestic universities and research institutes have also actively carried out related research, and several domestic companies have begun to plan large-scale production of polyglutamic acid . Due to the follow-up of these industrialization studies, polyglutamic acid has become one of the most concerned biological products at this stage.
Extraction and production process of traditional polyglutamic acid
1. Traditional peptide synthesis method The traditional peptide synthesis method is to connect amino acids one by one to form a polypeptide. This process generally includes group protection, reactant activation, coupling and deprotection. Chemical synthesis is an important method for peptide synthesis, but the synthetic route is long, with many by-products and low yield, especially for the synthesis of pure peptides containing more than 20 amino acids.
2. In the early days, most of the Japanese production of γ-polyglutamic acid used the extraction method to separate and extract PGA from natto (a traditional Japanese food) with ethanol.
Because the concentration of gamma polyglutamic acid contained in natto is very small and fluctuates, the extraction process is very complicated, the production cost is very high, and it is also difficult to produce on a large scale.
New patented equipment for the production of sodium polyglutamate, barrel-cone filter, washing and drying machine, process characteristics
Sodium polyglutamate needs to keep the environment dry during the production process, but the existing drying equipment is inconvenient to disassemble, so Wuxi ZhangHua Machinery Co., Ltd. has carried out a lot of design and development work, and finally successfully developed a filter, washing, drying machine. The integrated multi-functional cylinder-cone reaction filter dryer has successfully applied for a patent (patent number: ZL201721560677.6.), which has greatly improved the technical performance of the equipment. From structural design to application, it closely follows the corresponding regulatory requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. . The equipment has three main functions of filtration, washing and drying, and also has many functions such as reaction, extraction, crystallization, concentration, evaporation, mixing and crushing. It belongs to high-tech equipment and has the following advantages:
1. One machine is multi-purpose, and can complete various operations such as reaction, extraction, filtration, repeated filtration, washing, and drying in one machine, and the finished product can be obtained directly.
2. Airtight operation, especially suitable for handling flammable, explosive, poisonous or highly toxic dangerous products and delicious food, biological products and medicines that are not allowed to be polluted.
3. The cylinder jacket, cone jacket, hollow shaft, and hollow spiral belt heat or cool the material at the same time, with high thermal efficiency and low energy consumption.
4. The special stirring screw design can make the material be stirred evenly in each stage of reaction, filtration, washing and drying, so that the working efficiency of the whole machine is very high.
5. In the filtration stage, due to the good adhesion and scraping effect of the ribbon and the filter medium, the material can be filtered under the condition of a thin layer of filter cake, and the filtration efficiency is high.
6. Simplify and shorten the technological process, occupy a small area, and greatly save the investment in workshops and equipment.
7. The operation is convenient, the labor intensity is low, and the processed products are of good quality.